Professor Andrea Giustina
despite the difficult situation in which we are living and the difficulties of keeping alive the human and collaborative relationships that allow the continuous and fruitful exchange of notions, I am happy to let you know that also for 2021 we have managed to guarantee the unfolding of the 2 most important events sponsored by the GIOSEG Company
In fact, we considered it appropriate and necessary to carry on the 2 projects that characterize the history of GIOSEG and the willingness to share new discoveries and their knowledge on the part of those invited to participate as Faculty, but above all the desire to learn of those who have been following the events for the high scientific contribution that these guarantee.
In addition to the 2 key projects, such as the CUEM National Congress, which reached its 2021th edition in 10 and the SKELETAL International Congress, the Study Group is committed to supporting other events that have interested many of you over the years and to propose new ones to satisfy your curiosity and your interest.
Below you will find a brief description of the main past and future projects, which are better detailed in the “Events” section.
I ask you to pay particular attention to the Skeletal section of the homepage, dedicated to the next event to be held in webinar mode in February 2021. You will find there not only the program but also useful information regarding registration.
For the particular moment we are going through, some events will be organized in Webinar mode, so as not to be forced to postpone an important exchange of scientific knowledge which is a useful baggage especially in times like this, while others we hope to be able to organize them in presence to meet again and again. to be able to spend many more beautiful moments together.
Greetings to everyone!
Prof. Andrea Giustina
President of the GIOSEG Board of Directors
- 5th Consensus on Controversies in Vitamin D - 15th - 17th SEPTEMBER 2021
- 10th CLINICAL UPDATE in ENDOCRINOLOGY and METABOLISM - How endocrinology has changed in the last 10 years and what it will look like in the post-COVID era
- 9th eSEM SKELETAL ENDOCRINOLOGY MEETING 19/20 FEBRUARY 2021
- OSTEOMASTER ALUMNI 1ST MEETING - Webinar / FAD Sincrona, December 16, 2020
- VITAMIN D: AN ESSENTIAL HORMONE FOR SKELETAL HEALTH - 2020 UPDATE
- 9th CLINICAL UPDATE in ENDOCRINOLOGY and METABOLISM - ASYNCHRONOUS FAD, 1 August - 30 November 2020
- 9th CLINICAL UPDATE in ENDOCRINOLOGY and METABOLISM - eCUEM - Live Edition, 2/3 July 2020
- Musculoskeletal system, metabolic syndrome and its surroundings in the patient with prostate cancer: how can we take care of them? - Milan, February 1, 2020
- Radiation protection course for medical graduates in Centers that use an X-ray bone densitometer - Milan, 13/14 December 2019
- Musculoskeletal system, metabolic syndrome and its surroundings in the patient with prostate cancer: how can we take care of them? - Milan, 12 December 2019
- Radiation protection course for Medicine graduates in Centers using an X-ray bone densitometer - Naples, 6/7 December 2019
- Radiation protection course for medical graduates in centers using an X-ray bone densitometer - Bologna, 15/16 November 2019
- 3rd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CONTROVERSIES IN VITAMIN D - Gubbio (PG), 10th - 13th SEPTEMBER 2019
- II level Master in Osteoporosis and Bone Metabolism Diseases - 6 May 2019
- 8th CLINICAL UPDATE in ENDOCRINOLOGY and METABOLISM - Milan, 5 July 2019
- 2nd International Conference on Controversies in Vitamin D - Borgo San Luigi (Siena), 11/14 September 2018
- 7th CUEM "CLINICAL UPDATE in ENDOCRINOLOGY and METABOLISM" - Milan, 5/6 July 2018
- 6 ° CUEM "CLINICAL UPDATE in ENDOCRINOLOGY and METABOLISM" - Milan, 7 July 2017
- 8th Skeletal Endocrinolgy Meeting - 3rd Translational ESE Bone Course - Mantova 7th-8th April 2017
- 7th Skeletal Endocrinolgy Meeting - 2nd Translational ESE Bone Course September 17th / 18th September 2015
- First International Conference Vitamin D - Pisa, Hotel San Ranieri 14/17 June 2017
- President of the Pituitary Society
- Slides 9th GIO, Rome March 19th 2016
- 5th CUEM Brescia 7/8 July 2016
- 9th THU March 19th 2016 Rome
- Two prestigious appointments to professors of the University of Brescia
- Acromegaly, new guidelines for the use of pegvisomant
- Thyroid cancer, use of recombinant human Tsh
- Acromegaly therapy: use of somatostatin analogs
- Hypothyroidism therapy: T4 or associated T3 and T4?
- Basedowian ophthalmopathy: what it is and how to treat it
- Insulins and type 2 diabetes: when to use them and why
- Clinical update in endocrinology and metabolism, key themes and messages of the third edition
- 3rd CUEM "The Therapy of Endocrine-Metabolic Diseases"
- QUESTIONNAIRE: Survey on a national scale between laboratories and clinicians on the use of biochemical markers of bone remodeling in clinical practice
- FAD COURSE - Approach to the endocrine system: physiopathology and management of endocrinopathies with significant clinical impact
- CUEM 2nd Clinical Update in Endocrinology and Metabolism
- GIO2013 8th International Congress - Pisa May 31st - June 1st 2013
- Course SIE Lombardia - Mantua 5/6 April
- Extraskeletal effects of vitamin D - Milan, March 14, 2012
- 2012 Congresses organized by GIOSEG: the president Andrea Giustina talks about it